Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All We Have is Today

As you all know, I am new to writing a blog, but I have been reading many of them for years. I read one this morning that really resonated with me and my Soror Kiesha was gracious enough to allow me to share it with you. Check it out here.

My reflections: In a nut shell, live life to the fullest. Don't think you have another time to get it right or do it. I know several people who have lost multiple love ones in less than a year's time. I was in a book club for a few years. We lost two wonderful, caring, loving life sisters. Karen and Kita were women you wanted in your corner. I miss them dearly even though I don't talk about it much.

The post was so timely because many of her thoughts were my recent thoughts. If you are convicted with this post, take the steps to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment