Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dismissed Dreams

A few years ago, I read a post from one of my high school friends, Tish. "Never underestimate the power of a dismissed dream. I think there must be a place inside of us where dreams go and wait their turn." ~ Sue Monk Kidd

When she posted it, I reflected on that post for a week and let it wake up some dreams in me. I think so many times people, due to life circumstances, bury and forget about their dreams and passions. Unfortunately, sometimes they die incomplete. It is sad to think of all the wasted talent that people have that is never supported, encouraged, or pursued.

I've decided to pursue some of those dreams. I don't want to be part of the would've, could've, should've club.

What dreams do you need to dust off?


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I was driving sayirday to thesbow and thinking about some dreams I had! Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Green Eyed BanditMay 14, 2018 at 3:07 PM

      Dust them off, Chica!

      Delete