Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 25 – A First

For those who have followed me, you know I turned 40 a few weeks ago and is still celebrating for 2 more days. During that time, I plan to start doing some things I have never done and start doing others that I have done. I have created lasting memories and documented several of my activities.

I started the 40 day celebration with a first for me...pole dancing. It was a fun experience. However, I need to find some rhythm before I return! 

Another first for me in my celebration was belly dancing. My friends have truly indulged me with hanging with me. I had friends representing aspects of my life from elementary school to current colleagues. 

  
This birthday celebration was a first for me with new experiences and memories. I was able to have 40 days with 40 activities/outings. I have never gave real thought in creating a celebration until this year. I did not get everything in during that time. So I have a list of firsts I will finish later this year. 







No comments:

Post a Comment