Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 23 - Something That Makes Me Feel Better

It's simple. SWEETS **drops the mic and walks off stage**

In a nut shell, I LOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE sweets. If you have followed me for any length of time, you would see I love brownies, cookies, cake, and candy. I love love love my sweets.

In an effort to make this posting a little longer, I will list other things that make me feel better. All one has to do is tap into my love languages. Yes, there is a s on the end of language because I have more than one!


  • Listening to gospel music - My favorite cd is Shakin' the House Live in LA cd with Yolanda Adams, Fred Hammond, and Hezekiah Walker

 

  • Spending time with my friends 



Breakfast with Tiffany

  • Watching a comedy or feel good movie



  • Playing with my nephews (the little ones)
These are just a few things that makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment