Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 12 - What's In Your Bag?

What's in my bag? Hmm...which one? My DHS bag, my drawstring bag, or my purse? I rarely carry a purse but I have carried one the last few days. I carry the other two every workday!

Since I really don't feel like moving off this couch to grab my purse, we are going with the bag closest to me. It is my drawstring bag. It is what I used for the basketball games as the bookkeeper.

Here it goes:

  • 6 pencils (need them for the scorebook)
  • 5 color pens (for grading papers between games and at half time)
  • 2 pens
  • highlighter
  • calculator
  • class room keys
  • camera
  • binder clip
  • mail (pulled it when I left the house the other day)
Not your average woman's purse, but who said I was the average woman!

3 comments:

  1. I'm too ashamed to share what's in my bag. It's a MESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is exactly why I did not pick a purse or my every day bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is pretty good. I had an electrical outlet, a bag of Jolly Ranchers in mine :)

    ReplyDelete