Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 1 - 20 Random Facts about Me

I did a 20 Facts about Me in 2011. I did this one without looking at the it. I wanted to see if I selected different facts. Most of them are different. So you have almost 40 facts about me!


1. I am the oldest of 5 (4 girls and 1 boy)

2. I hold 3 licenses that can earn me an income (insurance, real estate, and teacher)3. I played basketball as a teenager4. I took dance classes for 10 years and taught for 7 years but can't dance regularly to save my life.
5. I am a procrastinator
6. I started a blog a few years ago but I do not write with any consistency.
7. I have 6 vision boards. One for teaching, becoming organized, becoming debt free, relationships, spirituality, physical (weight/hair/attire)
8. I many extra children. They are children from a blended family but from the extras children I have gained from teaching
9. I want to lose weight but I don't want to do the work. (I know I know)
10. I am a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. 
11. I have never been married
12. I know my trips for the next 3 summers. 
13. I love reading especially self-help books. 
14. I am a proud member of Triple F Posse. It is my finance group. We meet monthly to discuss our finances and encourage each other.
15. I am a mother of a new college student. Can you say I need to figure out how to get a life?
16. I am in love with my Tivo. It is the best invention ever.
17. I am allergic to strawberries but I eat them anyway.
18. I am figuring out what I want to be when I grow up!
19. I am the oldest granddaughter on my maternal side. 
20. I am more committed to anything if others are depending on me.

2 comments:

  1. These two things -----> becoming organized, becoming debt free .. are my two biggest struggles

    I can relate to # 18 as well . At 30 I still dont have it figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moe, I became debt free except the house about 10 years ago. It lasted about 2-3 years. Now I am doing it all over again now with student debt included. I should be debt free except the student loans within a year. Then I can really concentrate on it.

    The funny thing is I have all the tools and know what to do. I am not disciplined enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete