I saw this tag on twitter and thought it would be a fun and quick post. I know it is similar to an earlier post, but here goes:
1. I am the oldest child.
2. I hold 4 licenses - teacher, realtor, insurance, and driver's license (LOL)
3. I want to live abroad for awhile.
4. I am a tomboy at heart but sometimes envy the girlie girls.
5. I love to get lost in a good book.
6. I love to WATCH drama NOT BE IN drama. Big difference!
7. I can't wait to feel like a grown up! I still have things I need to accomplish before I will feel that way.
8. I love learning from others, especially the down to earth people. They are just who they are and don't expect nothing in return.
9. I am a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc and the Order of Eastern Star.
10. I have a special passion to help our Black boys navigate through this thing call Life. They have so many things stacked against them and they don't see it.
11. I have lived more years in the South than the North/Midwest but I still consider myself a Midwest girl.
12. I love watching football and basketball, but it has been burning me out the last few years.
13. I am the best girl friend (not girlfriend/woman) for many guys. I can talk sports trash with the best of them and don't really care about changing you. I accept you for all of your craziness and can still give you a woman's point of view.
14. I love seeing my friends reaching new goals! I take pride in knowing they did it. I love celebrating in their victories.
15. I am a teacher now, but I do not think it will be my last career choice.
16. I am motivated when people doubt what I can do, especially when I know I can do it.I
17. My love languages are Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, and Acts of Service. They were all tied for 1st place.
18. I wanted to be a judge or a detective when I was a kid, but I did not have a desire to be a lawyer or police officer.
19. I am not a hair person.
20. I love brownies.