Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blog Ideas

Like many bloggers, I have a hard time coming up with ideas. I blame that on me being a math major and teacher. I am not the creative type. Therefore, coming up with ideas is a struggle. I read other blogs and get ideas and keep an eye open on ideas. As mentioned in the last post, I am going to do the 30 Day Challenge.

This morning I came up with another idea to generate posts. Daily, I read a quote from the Napoleon Hill Foundation and Black Pearls for Parents: Meditations, Affirmations, and Inspirations for African-American Parents. I usually have enough thoughts to do a posting on one or both of them. I really liked this idea!

So I think I know have more writing material to last me for a minute. If you see me on twitter or FB and I have not posted, remind me I have prompts to get me started.

What do you do to get your writing started? As one of my readers, what would you like for me to discuss/blog about?

2 comments:

  1. You know I understand your pain. It's one of the reasons I stopped blogging. I couldn't put the time into it like I wanted to and felt I wasn't being fair to my few followers. lol I've considered started again and only focusing on the weight loss journey I'm about to start again. But I'm also about to go back to grad school so I'm not so sure I can take on blogging too. That's alot. Sometimes the comments on blog posts can inspire a post too so look at that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree CP about blog comments can spark a post. Also, postings/comments on FB and twitter are good.

    Congrats on going back to school. What are you pursuing this time. I am jumping on the weight challenge too. I am going to a meeting for a 90 challenge this evening.

    Keep reading! I love your input!

    ReplyDelete