Friday, February 20, 2015

40 Things to Give up for Lent


One of my favorite people posted this picture on FaceBook.


But when I clicked on the link, it explained each one in detail. I decided to sign up for the pastor's email list to receive the daily posts. It has been great and I am going to blog some of the days. I would say everyday, but we know I get distracted...LOL

SO go check out the site by clicking on the word link above and join me! Each posting includes scriptures, questions to consider, plans of action, and reflection. I am getting something out of each one of them. 


By the way, one of my favorite bloggers, Serenity is having a faith series on her blog, Living My Faith. She will have guest bloggers discussing their faith in certain areas of their lives. It started on Wednesday. Go check it out too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment