To get your juices flowing about ways for you to celebrate life by doing things, ask yourself the following:
- What did you do in your childhood or teenage years that you stop doing? Sports? Dance? Instrument? Hobbies?
- What activities do you do now that you enjoy? Do you do them often?
- What things have you wondered about but have not done? Do you have a bucket list? What's on it you need to cross off because you have done it?
Here are some of the activities that made my list (I need to complete some of them):
- Climbing Stone Mountain
- Brunch with loved ones
- Community Service Day (I donated blood and clothes)
- Game Night
- Belly Dancing class
- Pole Dancing class
- Painting (many cities offer 2-3 hours class)
- Shooting Range
- Amusement Park
- Rock climbing
- Screen on the Green
- Seeing a play
- Jazz on the Green