In the same sense, we have a primary love language. There are five primary love languages. They are as follows:
· Words of Affirmation – compliments and kind words make your day.
· Quality Time – spending undivided time/attention is the best
· Receiving Gifts – small, big, and especially thoughtful gifts are the most meaningful
· Acts of Service – doing something as simple as taking out the trash, filling up the tank, or any other task
· Physical Touch – it’s more than just sex. It’s a hug or holding hands. Touching the small of the back. Being wrapped in each other arms watching a movie.
Some of us are “fluent” in more than one language. Do you know yours? Here is a link to take a quiz to help discover yours.
Come back and share your love language. In the coming weeks, we will discuss how we can celebrate and make you feel love in your language.