Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 15 - My Dreams

Dreams. According to dictionary.com, dreams mean a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep. Another definition is an aspiration, goal, or aim. I don't remember most of my dreams from the night before unless I talk to someone about it as soon as I get up. I heard you have roughly 5 dreams every night, regardless if you remember them. Most days, I wake up not remembering even one. 

I am going to focus this post on dreams as in aspirations and goals. I hve posted four times since I started my blog dealing with goals. Feel free to check them out: New Year's Resolution - Bandit StyleBucket ListVision Boards, and Disorganization and Procrastination. They sum it up for me. 


Dreams to me are fantasies becoming realities. Some of my dreams:


  • Getting Baby Bandit graduated from high school and into a 4 year college on a full ride 
  • Dating, courting, then getting married to the right guy
  • Becoming debt free
  • Traveling 
  • Learning new things
  • Really knowing I have positively impacted my students
I tried to come up with some goals I have not stated in the previous posts. I think my vision board sums up my immediate goals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment