Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 6 - My Day

Since today is going to be a DHS grading papers and finalizing semester grades day (in between me playing on Twitter and Facebook), I will share what I did Monday (two days ago). I really don't like writing about my  day. It is not much different from the next person. Now, let me try to make it interesting.

Monday started my 2nd week of vacation! Boy do I need the down time to recharge! Baby Bandit's Nana, daddy, and cousin was in town. Nana loves shopping in Atlanta. So I knew we were going to hit somebody's store!

Before we hit the streets, I made a quick breakfast for everyone. Then got everyone on their separate ways. The boys left with Baby Bandit's sister to celebrate her birthday at Dave and Buster's. Nana and I hit the stores without ever going into the malls. First stop was at the shoe store to buy her Christmas present. The same heels I bought myself a few days before. Baby Bandit and my other "sons" have ban me from wearing them. I already have 2 days I KNOW I am going to wear them.




Our next stop was a beauty supply store. We went to this same one when she visited a few months ago. I don't even remember why we went in there. She is THE beautician in her town. Ironically, she did not get any products for shop. She was amazed how big it was and all the wonderful things that are in it. LOL You know how the A do. They sold everything ---hair products, weaves, wigs, hair accessories, jewelry, clothes, shoes, and make-up. You name it, it was probably in it! Nana bought three wigs. Its not like she needs them. She is just tired of her own hair. She has grown it down to the bottom of her back. I saw a few wigs I would love to sport but I need to learn how to pull/lay down this puffy stuff on top of my head.

After we left there, we hit Dots and TJ Maxx and found some deals on sweaters, shirts, jackets, and jeans. By that time, we were hungry and we were meeting some of my favorite teenagers back at the house to watch the game and hang out playing games! Next stop, the grocery store and home.

Nana fried us some more chicken. While she was doing that, I went to pick up my babies, Baby Boy and Little Girl. The boys were meeting us back at the house about the same time. While watching the Falcons game, we ate like starving ninjas. Nana had fried chicken, collards, cabbage, mac and cheese, dressing, yams,  and Mexican corn bread.

The Falcons was getting their behinds handed to them. Since I am not a true Falcons fan, I could care less about watching the game. We were suppose to play Just Dance 3 just during halftime. But once we got into it, it was after 1 o'clock when we finished. My boys are super competitive. As soon as I get a high score, the others could not sit down until they got it. The girls hold their own. I had a house full - Baby Bandit, J. Watt, Kourt, Kebren, Zee, and Baby Boy. It felt just like home. We even got the grown folks up doing the line dances. Y'all know what I am talking about- Wobble, Electric Slide, Cha Cha Slide, etc. We even film some of it. I don't think we have pictures of them from dancing but we did a ball that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment