Thursday, June 20, 2013

Writing Challenge

One of my beloved line sisters loves loves loves to come up with new ideas or activities for others as well as herself. So I received the following message, "Hey Tiffany Dillard! I just had this WONDERFUL idea!!! How bout you create a Writing Challenge for US???!!! 30 Days, 25 Days, 10 Days... whateva! Just establish the # of days, start/stop deadlines, topics, and how we'll share/ discuss/ comment. Sounds good, huh? Ready when you are!"


Now you have to know Darcova. She can motivate you to do ANYTHING! So instead of continuing to prepare for bed, I spent the next hour finding the right writing challenge/blog. So for the next 10 days, I will post in the group we are working with but I will also blog that particular entry. 


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment